| || |
The following is a short list of strategies for viewing and using photographs in the classroom. This list is by no means comprehensive, so don't be limited by these ideas.
- QuickWrite Topics
- Describe everything you see in the photograph.
- What is/are the person/people thinking in the photograph?
- What questions does the photo answer? pose?
- List anything that comes to mind when looking at the photo?
- Write about what led up to this moment or what happened directly after it.
- Creative Activities
- Write a short story about what is happening in the photo.
- Write a poem.
- Write a play and act it out with your classmates.
- Have Socratic Seminar.